Photo Show E-Group name badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Show E-Group name badge

Ian hope you don't mind but I did this rough and ready copy and paste into powerpoint from the site to make a name badge for anyone attending the show meet up who wants one. I just thought printed out anyone could add their name and tuck it into the back of the show attendee lanyard. Saved it as a jpg to post on here so hope it still prints out OK. If anyone wants the original powerpoint file just PM me with your email.

Ian if you feel I've infringed your copyright or want to do something better feel free to delete this thread.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Re: Photo Show E-Group name badge

Nice idea but what size do you need to print it to?
    Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
    Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
    Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
    Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
    Learn something new every day

Comment

That's a good question OM, I just printed the file to A4 and from the original powerpoint the badge came out 12cm long and from the jpg it was 14cm long. Believe it or not I just found an old lanyard from the Focus on Imaging days and that was 10cm x 8cm so if they use the same size this wouldn't quite fit in the plastic wallet as I've done it. I guess loosing the cameras and enlarging a bit would make it simpler and fit in easier? I can have another play later unless someone else would prefer to have a go.

Comment

Phil, I liked your idea so much that I moved some of it around to create a credit card sized badge to fit into a standard lanyard id holder for those who have one.

Blank ID badge

Sample ID badge (put in your own name and forum name)

To print this out I just dragged the jpeg into a blank word document and then picked up the bottom right corner of the image and dragged it down and out until it lined up with the 8.6cm mark on the ruler at the top of the document. Hey presto a credit card sized image that you can print or stick it onto a bit of stiff card.
        Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
        Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror

Comment

Looks great to me OM thanks.
          I knew if I was slow enough to respond someone would do a much better job
          Just need to sort my printer out now!

Comment

To print this out I just dragged the jpeg into a blank word document and then picked upthe bottom right corner of the image and dragged it down and out until it lined up with the 8.6cm mark on the ruler at the top of the document. Hey presto a credit card sized image that you can print or stick it onto a bit of stiff card.[/QUOTE]Bullshit baffles Brains
            Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Mine's just an amateurish, blurry B&W print, roughly snipped out. Does that make me a bad person?
              Regards,
              Mark

------------------------------
              http://www.microcontrast.com
              Too much Oly gear.
              Panasonic GM5, 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
              Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.

Comment

I suppose this means I will have to change the one I have been using in the last few years.
                Will work on changing it and will do away with the pink carnation...........

Ed

Hope to see a good number of you there.

Drmark if you were a bad person before you still are if not you are OK!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

Originally posted by drmarkf View Post
                  Mine's just an amateurish, blurry B&W print, roughly snipped out. Does that make me a bad person?
                  Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Done mine, just have to remember to bring it now!
                    sigpicDave

Comment

I made a slight change to my badge design as I thought the name of our group did not stand out and needed to be in a slightly bigger font. Now printed out on photographic paper and looking good.

Comment

And I printed mine last night

Comment

Printed and put in holder. Thanks for template.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                          Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

The event has gone eco-friendly and sustainability this year: no plastic wallets, so remember to take an old one along with you.

Comment

I will have to glue it on my forehead then.....
                              This space for rent

Comment

Working...
                              X