2016 NEC photo show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 NEC photo show

It's nearly that time again already, Mike and I are going to go down on the Monday 21st March for the day, at least that's the plan.

If anyone else is going on Mon why don't we arrange to meet at the Olympus stand. Last year nobody knew what anyone looked like so folk never met so this year I think we should put a small label on our shirts saying "Oly System Talk", that way at least there is a chance of meeting, either that or we carry a gas balloon hovering above us lol

Paul

Re: 2016 NEC photo show

I'm pretty sure I'll be going one day but not sure yet which one. If it's Monday I'll definitely come to the "Oly System Talk"
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

I'm hoping to go
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine.......Abraham Lincoln

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lexicon2011/

Comment

For those going on Monday who would like to meet up, how about meeting at the Oly stand about 12pm? But seriously wear something saying "Oly System Talk" or something, otherwise we will have no idea who is who. Last year no one met anyone as we didn't know who to look for.

Paul

Comment

I'm there on the Sunday & Monday and am certainly up for a meet.

It would be good not to coincide with one of the talks and stage events because for me these are one of the main reasons for going...
          Regards,
          Mark

------------------------------
          http://www.microcontrast.com
          Too much Oly gear.
          Panasonic GM5, 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
          Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Paul View Post
            For those going on Monday who would like to meet up, how about meeting at the Oly stand about 12pm? But seriously wear something saying "Oly System Talk" or something, otherwise we will have no idea who is who. Last year no one met anyone as we didn't know who to look for.

Paul
            Good opportunity to sell some Olympus System Talk UK sweatshirts here?

Comment

Count me in !

Comment

Guys, those who are going Monday and want to meet, why don't we swap mobile numbers and I can send a group text saying where and when to meet, or at least we can contact each other to find out where we are.

Paul

Comment

I was going to sit at the entrance selling pink carnations which I will only sell in exchange for an m4/3 lens to group members that way we will know each other by the flowers and I will be the one with the hernia and left over flowers. Phone number on way by pm. Will look out the photos of last years meet up.
                  Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

PM and number received thanks Ed.

Paul

Comment

I am probably going Sunday with my photographic club so no one to meet
                      Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by benvendetta View Post
                        I am probably going Sunday with my photographic club so no one to meet
                        I'm going to be there on Sunday. Looks currently as though there aren't any talks of interest to me between around 2 and 3:30, so shall I pm my mobile number?

Does anyone know if Olympus are going to be offering their camera-cleaning service during the Show?
                        Regards,
                        Mark

------------------------------
                        http://www.microcontrast.com
                        Too much Oly gear.
                        Panasonic GM5, 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
                        Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.

Comment

I think I'll be there Mon too. See you all there.

I'll be wearing a blue leopard leotard and riding a unicycle so I'll make sure I have a badge too so that you recognise me.
                          Paul
                          E-M1ii, Pen-F and too many lenses
                          flickr
                          Portfolio Site
                          Instagram

Comment

I have already e mailed Olympus re sensor cleaning will post when I get a response.
                            Ed

Comment

But how will we know you from all the other leotard wearing unicycle riders? Can you wear a hat with a feather?
                              It does seem a lot of bother to avoid getting a flower from me!
                              Ed

Comment

Working...
                              X