Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Winkworth Arboretum Meet CANCELLED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eGroup Meetup Winkworth Arboretum Meet CANCELLED

CANCELLED

Time to arrange another E-Group meeting I think.

How about Winkworth Arboretum on Sunday 21st October to (hopefully) catch the autumn colours?

Who's interested?
    Last edited by Zuiko; 20th October 2012, 07:23 PM. Reason: Event Cancelled
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Re: Winkworth Arboretum Meet

Put me down as a tentative yes - should be able to come along and would be great as long as the weather is kind!

Cheers,

Jon
    thephotographersblock.wordpress.com

Comment

Bit far for me,sorry - I am planning a trip to Westonbirt over the next couple of weeks. Last year I ended going a week or two early and missed the explosion of colours in the Acers

Good luck on your Winkworth meetup.
      Benedict
      ---------

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Comment

Would have loved to come John but unfortunately Sunday is one of the days I'm on duty to chaufeur SWMBO to and from work etc.

Regards.
        Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
        OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
        Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Have to double check that the missus will let me out, but sounds like a good plan.

Simon

Comment

Sorry daughters birthday weekend

Comment

Should be a good one but it's too far for me, sorry!
              Cindy

Cameras: EM1 MK2 and Mk1, E-620, E-410, Om4Ti
              Lenses: 12-60, 50-200, Panny 100-400, 9-18, ZD 50mm, 14-54 Mk1, 70-300, 40-150, 14-42, OM 50mm F3.5 macro
              Also: EC14, EX25, FS35, Vanguard tripod, and far too many bags!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The air of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears...."

Comment

Time for a bump - anyone else interested?
                John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

John

I have received approval that I'm allowed out for the day.

Is it worth meeting up and taking only one car, seams pointless us both driving down there as we are so close to each other.

Peter, if your wife can/is willing to drive to work, I'm sure either I and John can pick you up on the way, if you would want to come along.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                    John

Is it worth meeting up and taking only one car, seams pointless us both driving down there as we are so close to each other.

Peter, if your wife can/is willing to drive to work, I'm sure either I and John can pick you up on the way, if you would want to come along.

Simon
                    Good idea, Simon, let's do that.
                    John

Comment

Winkworth is reasonably close for me:

Not sure if I should come along as my DSLR gear is now N**** and I only have one lens for my OMD EM-5 at the moment so I tend to use the N word gear most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Invicta View Post
                        Winkworth is reasonably close for me:

Not sure if I should come along as my DSLR gear is now N**** and I only have one lens for my OMD EM-5 at the moment so I tend to use the N word gear most of the time.
                        It's the photography and people that count, not the camera - you and your Nikon will be more than welcome!
                        John

Comment

John

Simon
                          John/Simon.
                          Just spotted this post. That would work for me if you guys don't mind.

Many thanks.
                          Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
                          OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.

Comment

Peter

It seams to make sense, rather than us all going down there separately.

Simon

Comment

Peter

It seams to make sense, rather than us all going down there separately.

Simon
                              Yes, better to be "eco friendly" too when going to an arboretum.

ps. Did you get the EM-5/12-50 fixed ok?
                              Peter

OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.

Comment

Working...
                              X