Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want Oly to release at Photokina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you want Oly to release at Photokina?

For me
    Just a much improved focus speed/ accuracy would be great

Comment

Given Photokina doesn't start until the end of May 2020, there is plenty of time for surprises to be announced at the show.

Hang on.......... why is all this ( all 108 posts ) being posted in the E-System User Group goodies board ?

No wonder I hadn't seen it before

Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
        Given Photokina doesn't start until the end of May 2020, there is plenty of time for surprises to be announced at the show.

Hang on.......... why is all this ( all 108 posts ) being posted in the E-System User Group goodies board ?

No wonder I hadn't seen it before

Jax

As DavidB said earlier, Olympus, Nikon and others have already stated that they will NOT be attending Photokina in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith-369 View Post
          As DavidB said earlier, Olympus, Nikon and others have already stated that they will NOT be attending Photokina in 2020.
          I didn't mention Olympus as I had already seen DavidB's post and read the attached link. The fact Olympus isn't attending doesn't mean other companies won't pull a few pleasant surprises out of the bag.

Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
            I didn't mention Olympus as I had already seen DavidB's post and read the attached link. The fact Olympus isn't attending doesn't mean other companies won't pull a few pleasant surprises out of the bag.

Jax
            Oh, sorry about that, My misunderstanding.

Comment

Working...
            X