Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Dates for your Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dates for your Diary

Teresa and I cannot make London on the 16th. We are going to a proms and fireworks event.

I hope you have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by j.baker View Post
      Teresa and I cannot make London on the 16th. We are going to a proms and fireworks event.

I hope you have a good day.
      And you too, John, thanks.
      John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

SATURDAY 16TH AUGUST

From those who have expressed a preference the concensus seems to be in favour of KENSAL GREEN CEMETERY/GRAND UNION CANAL

MY LIST SO FAR OF THOSE INTERESTED IS:-

Andrew Riddell
        andym
        HughofBardfield
        Knikki
        Shirley
        Barrie & Anne
        Me!

Could you all please
        confirm that you are still comming

AND

Can anyone else who is interested please let me know!

I SUGGEST WE MEET AT
        GRACELANDS CAFE, COLLEGE ROAD (near Kensal Green Tube Station) AT 9.00am FOR BREAKFAST (Unless anyone has a better idea!)

PLEASE NOTE - I WILL BE ON HOLIDAY FROM 27th JULY to 10th AUGUST and will follow this thread up immediately upon my return
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

I've sent a PM to all those who have expressed an interest in this meeting. Hopefully there will be seven of us, which is enough for a good interchange of ideas and some friendly banter with like minded photographers, plus the chance to see what gear others are using and learn from their techniques, without the venue being too crowded.

Having said that, I reckon there is plenty of room in the Cemetery for anyone else who wishes to join us there - hopefully just for the day!

If you would like to come it's not to late - just let me know!

Comment

Working...
          X