Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E-group exhibition at the Rock Archive/Image Space at Bishopsgate

Originally posted by benvendetta View Post
    As there has been no word from Ian, I guess that you could still upload three images for consideration.
    I too am very disappointed that more members have not added to the selections. There are many more good photographers around here that are conspicuous by their absence. Maybe people just don't think their images are good enough which i am sure is not the case. In my club's upcoming annual exhibition everyone is permitted two prints of their own choice irrespective of their abilities.
    Yes - let's have a last-minute surge of entries!
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

I added one a couple of days ago and emailed Ian saying I thought I might be too late. He replied yesterday saying it wasn't, so he may still be pleased to see more.

John

Comment

I have added three hope it's not to late.
        Regards Paul.
        One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
          UPDATE - we have a provisional slot for the week 28th July-3rd August.

As previously mentioned, there is a good possibility that we can hold an exhibition of e-group members' work at the Rock Archive/Olympus Image Space venue in the City of London.

The idea is to identify a certain number of the very best images from e-group members and to get them printed and mounted and shown at the Bishopsgate venue. There is limited space so I would think we'd have to restrict one image per photographer and I need to work out a mechanism for identifying and selecting the images to be featured,

Today's task is to come up with some dates for the proposed exhibition!

Ian
          This sounds interesting Ian....
          Would love to hear more. Any chance of submitting something??
          Sisi
          Sisi Burn
          Photography for musicians.
          www.sisiburn.com

Comment

Computer back on line will send some if too late or rubbish just delete.
            Ed

Live life in the slow lane.

Comment

Every time something nice happens, I am too late ;-)
              Tom

Comment

For everyone who has yet to submit, just do it.......quickly as Ian has not said anything yet about the final selection..
                Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

I just don't get anytime to sit in front of the computer, works gone mad! Only get to read forum on phone on commute to work.

So apologies for not submitting any images.

Simon

Comment

Ops - well past the submission date, but I just uploaded a few photos in case they can still be considered.

I need a little help - how do you nominate a photo, or is that facility now removed as it is past the submission date?

Comment

Has anyone who submitted images for selection heard from Ian this evening?
                      Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Yes I have.

Chuffed to bits.
                        Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
                        OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
                        Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Nope
                          Glad to hear though that something is being done and forum members have been involved - we are Olympus's best free advert!
                          Regards
                          Chris
                          If I'm out I'm JustSwanningAround
                          or more often at www.facebook.com/JustSwanningAround

Comment

Me neither, will have to contribute by minding the shop.
                            Jim
                            www.jim-mccabe.co.uk
                            http://www.jimmccabephotography.blogspot.com
                            (My Travels in Aus & NZ)

Comment

Have patience guys.
                              Dave

Comment

Yup, I was well pleased to get the call twice. Shame I'm away for all of the show so won't be able to visit.
                                I'd like to see a few images from any visitors if possible.

All the best

Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

Andy

Lots of cameras and lenses.

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X