Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

OM-D E-M1 Accessory cashback promotion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OM-D E-M1 Accessory cashback promotion

With all the offers that Olympus suddenly spring on people that come with so many caveats that many of us miss the option to benefit from them (pre registration only / valid from / to dates, ambiguous info from Olympus & retaialers) I for one am feeling a a tad irritated.

The EM1 is an expensive camera and I can see why they "encourage" people to buy it through offering sweeteners but come on guys, make them realistic, achieveable and open to all EM1 purchasers - your greatest form of advertising is word of mouth from happy usesr many of whom appear to be feeling left out from the offers.

It is only because the retailer (official Olympus dealer) got on to their rep that I am getting the battery grip as part of the promotion I was entitled to (well, they are delayed and may not be in this side of Christmas - same as the black 17mm I get free with the EPL5).

I am not so much worried about the delay in receiving the items, more frustrated at Olympus making great sounding offers with caveats that penalise early adopters!
    Ian from the Cotswolds
    http://571photography.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
    X