Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

Olympus photographic experience at the Circuswww.olympusmag.co.uk//circus. The closing date is 21st July.

- Ends -
    Founder and editor of:
    Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net)
    Four Thirds User (http://fourthirds-user.com)
    Digital Photography Now (http://dpnow.com)
    Olympus camera, lens, and accessory hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
    NEW: My personal BLOG ianburley.com
    sigpic

Re: Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

Ooooh, now this really appeals to me. Shame it's during school holidays as it would mean leaving Debbie without the car for the day (during term time she would be at work) and she won't be best pleased! I'll have to sweet-talk her when she gets home. I expect there will be a huge demand for this, so getting tickets probably won't be easy anyway.
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Re: Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

A one in a hundred chance of winning an E-P5 is pretty good odds!
      John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Well, I've done the difficult bit, negotiated permission from Debbie should I get tickets, and I've applied. Anyone else applying?
        John

Comment

I applied a few days ago

Comment

Me too, it would be fun to get tickets, I wonder how much interest there is.
            Shirley
            www.shirleyhollisenterprises.co.uk
            www.photographsbyshirley.co.uk

Comment

I applied a few days ago also.

Would love to have done the wildlife shoot next week, but due to the weather being so hot, I cant as nowhere to leave my dog

Comment

Has anybody heard if they have won tickets yet?
                John

Comment

I have not heard anything yet!
                  Regards
                  Michael

OM-D E-M5 mk2, m12-40mm f2.8, m25mm f1.8, m45mm f1.8, m60mm f2.8 Macro, M14‑150mm 1:4-5.6 II, M75-300mm MK2, Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye

Comment

Originally posted by The Technician View Post
                    I have not heard anything yet!
                    I should think we will hear soon, if we have been successful. It would be a shame if nobody from the forum got to go; even just one representative would enable us all to share the experience through their pictures.
                    John

Comment

No I haven't heard anything yet either

Comment

Change to my last post, just had an envelope arrive telling me I have won to say over the moon is an understatement, I hope more off here are lucky too and we can put faces to names on the day

Comment

Yay, just got mine. Need to work out how to get there now, only an hour from work so I might be able to squeeze it into a longish day without taking any holiday

Comment

Got my ticket today too, looking forward to putting faces to names

Comment

I received a ticket too

Good to see so many from the Forum being lucky!

Comment

Working...
                              X