See less

Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

I forgot to mention how nice it was to meet some of the Forum members! We actually had a pretty good run home; slower than the journey up but to be fair, it was slap bang in the middle of the rush hour by the time we got towards the London end of the M4/m25.

Fab day, both of us enjoyed it. As for posting photos....the only reasonable ones will fall in the close up category

Comment

Re: Olympus event - Giffords Circus, Frampton-upon-Severn on Friday 2nd August 2013

At last after a frantic few days, time to post . All I can say is a huge thank you to Olympus , Giffords Circus and all involved with staging the event. Completely out of all comfort zones re Photography, but it was great. I was disappointed I didn't get a chance to try the OM-d, had hoped to try after the event, but that was my fault for not rushing down in time when they said you could borrow!! I also missed the café meet up had to wait for my friend to be ready and she was going on the 12oclock timing lol.

Please please Olympus hope you have received great feedback and will be planning another. My only thoughts would be have an easy accesable area with Kit that we can handle and ask questions after the event. I was lucky enough that the person parked next to me let me have a feel of his Camera and I must admit it I think with a grip it would be a poss

Re Photos, I will post a few for your thoughts but I wont be winning any camera

Comment

Working...
      X