2nd E Group Photo Challenge-The Voting-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd E Group Photo Challenge-The Voting-

Right here we are then, the moment you have all been waiting for, the voting.
    Firstly my thanks go to all those who entered and to all those who will take part in the fun by voting. (believe me, the USA can’t compete with this)

This process will decide who takes the title of ’Winner’ of the 2nd E Group Photo Challenge. Second and Third places will also be voted for and awarded.

All entries are named/numbered and are totally anonymous in presentation.

Please select your top three favourites making your choices clear, either PM me or email me at ndl0071@yahoo.com with your choices by 18:00 next Monday 11th Feb. I will compile a table where I will award 1st place = 3 points, 2nd place = 2 points, 3rd place = 1 point for all the votes submitted.

I will post the results in my special ’Winners’ announcement thread, on here during the evening of Monday 11th February.

So enough of the speeches, feel free to vote away, the lines are now open………..............

Entry 1/Waiting for Spring...........Cleaning

Entry 2/ Tewkesbury Abbey in the Floods

Entry 3/ Sunset Gold

Entry 4/ Stones

Entry 5/ Smoke

Entry 6/ Stained Glass

Entry 7/ Sand Spades

Entry 8/ Ribbons

Entry 9/ Graffiti

Entry 10/ Giant Crayons

Entry 11/ Colour

Just for the sake of good order, one of these entries is mine but I will not be allowing myself to vote.

Good luck to one and all
    Last edited by Ian; 5th February 2008, 11:35 AM.

Re: 2nd E Group Photo Challenge-The Voting-

Gosh, this is going to be tough.

Regards. Barr1e
    Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

Comment

Is it OK to say that it's going to be really difficult to choose only three from these pictures, they're all very good and fit the brief too.
      - my pictures -

Comment

This is going to be very hard to decide which one to vote for as they are all so good.

Cheers Sid

Comment

Working...
        X