Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2019 Challenge: Landscape

September 2019 Photo Challenge Subject; Landscape

To enter, simply post your picture in this thread between now and 30th September. After which there will be a two week voting period during which all members (not just those who have entered the competition) will be encouraged to vote for their favourites by using the 'Like' button. 1st, 2nd & 3rd places will be allocated and these will ultimately count towards the title of E-System User Photographer of the Year. However, do bear in mind that each monthly round is a separate competition in its own right and you can enter as many or as few rounds as you wish.

Add up to three LIKE votes when you decide you have seen the best photographs. Voting begins on October 1st.

We'll try to keep the rules simple, but we must have a few:-

1) Enter one picture only. You are able to change or delete your entry during the month. There is no time limit on the submitted photo. The Title is a description, and your interpretation is your decision.

2) All entries must have been taken on an Olympus E-System body (Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds), or non-Olympus body but using an Olympus Zuiko E-System lens or an Olympus digital compact such as the XZ-1 or the Tough Cameras.

3) Three votes per member, please. You do not need to have entered the competition in order to vote.

4) If you vote for more than three pictures, none of your votes will count. But, you will be asked to remove any extra Likes.

5) You can change your mind at any time during the voting period simply by removing your original Likes before allocating it to your new choice.

6) Please do not vote whilst the challenge is still open. You will not have seen all of the submissions, so cannot make a fair decision. Votes made before the end of the Challenge will be ignored or wiped by admin!

I think I have covered everything but please do let me know if I have missed anything.

Now, let's see lots of entries and good luck to all those who participate!
    Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Re: September 2019 Challenge: Landscape

Brecon Beacons...Ö..
    Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

heather rocks
      by Chris Gash, on Flickr
      Junk on Flickr
      Even more Junk on Instagram

Comment

The Earth Moved.

Last edited by wornish; 26th September 2019, 03:29 PM. Reason: Changed Entry
        Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Spittle of Glen Muick

Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

Comment

Sunrise, The rough seas

* Henry
            * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

View From Puente Nuevo

Comment

Taken from the slopes of Breariach at about 3500ft in the Cairngorms - facing South down Glen Dee. Ben Macdui on the left, Carn 'a Maim in the middle and Devil's Point and slopes of Cairn Toul on right.

Ten years ago - I'm not sure that I'd make it up there now!

Jim

Comment

Sgwd Ddwli, Waterfall Country, South Wales.

Steve
                  Old divers never die, they just go down on old wrecks
                  Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but bubbles
                  My website

Comment

During a 10 day long wander around part of Queensland, I paid a visit to an old friend who works for the Council (municipality) in Emerald in Central Queensland. He insisted on showing me the sights, which included a dawn stroll around the Botanic Gardens. I captured this photo as the sun was rising and the sunlight was playing on the tops of distant trees.
                    Larry

Cameras: Olympus OM-D E-M1 II, Olympus OM-D E-M1 | Flash: Olympus FL-50R
                    Lenses: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-100mm f/4.0 IS PRO, Olympus MMF-3 adaptor, Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD, Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-45mm 1:3.5-5.6, Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm 1:3.5-4.5, Olympus Zuiko Digital 70-300mm 1:4-5.6, Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f4.0-6.3 ASPH

Comment

View from FFestiniog Railway (I think taken just before you get to to Tanigrisiau Reservoir)
                      Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
                      Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
                      Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
                      Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
                      Learn something new every day

Comment

Scotland, but canít remember the place

Comment

Ballamory, sorry, Tobermoray!

15 images merged together in Lightroom, levels edited.
                          EM1ii +12-40 f2.8 at 12mm
                          1/500th f9 ISO 200
                          Last edited by Walti; 17th September 2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: Imaged swapped for slightly larger version

Comment

One from last week - latest trip to Iceland: Westfjords, Raudasandur

P9090524_PC
                            by Owen McArdle, on Flickr
                            Last edited by OwenMc; 19th September 2019, 10:54 AM. Reason: Moving last line up to the top
                            E620 | E-M1 | 14-42 | 40-150 | 12-60 | various OM

Comment

Droma Dawn

Steve

E-M1 Mk II, E-5, E-510, 9-18mm f4-5.6, 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II, 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 SWD, 5omm f2, EC-14, 14-42mm, 40-150mm, Velbon GEO E640L/PHD64Q, METZ 48 AF-1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoates/

Comment

Working...
                              X