• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Re: Photo Challenge August 2019: Heritage

Forum seems a bit slow at the mo, but no reason not to pop in your vote(s).

3 votes and you don't have had to enter to vote. Last voting day is the 14th September...
      Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

August 19 Photo Challenge Results: Heritage

1st place-----------090657--------------------Steam Train--------11 votes

2nd place-----------PDK42---------------------Faded Glory--------10 votes

3rd place-----------Clockwork Donkey--------Selby Abbey---------7 votes

Congratulation to 090657 with his winning Steam Train, Capitals United Express. Also to PDK42 coming 2nd with 10 votes, and to Clockwork Donkey in 3rd place with 7 votes.

Runners up include tonyfromalnwick with 4 votes, Wornish, jonesy, TravellingChick and IainMacD all with 3 votes. Zuiko came in with two votes, Smartiepants, AMc, alfbranch and Bikie John kept their heads above water with 1 vote each.

MJ224, Blu-by-u, Barr1e, Om User and GreyOldMan kept the rest of the submissions in a sort of glory, as we held bottom place equal with nun votes..:-(. Someone has to do it...:-)

This has proved to another popular challenge, with 19 entries. Voting went well, with 19 individual voters, placing 52 votes in all.

Again, Congtatulations to 090657....

Summary might follow in the next few days, but feel free to comment on all or any of the entries.
          Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Congratulations to 090657. Your shot really captures the atmosphere of times gone past.
            Congrats also to the runners up. The standard of entries for this challenge was very high.
            Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Well done all, some excellent stuff for us to enjoy - as always.

This was an interesting topic for the challenge - there is a wide variety of subjects and approaches while still remaining within the spirit of the theme. Thanks Mark yet again for doing the legwork.

John

Comment

A hearty round of applause to you all. A worthy winning entry.
                Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
                Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
                Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
                Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
                Learn something new every day

Comment

Well done to all... sorry I didnt get to vote this time as I was away for the entire voting period.
                  Tracey Jones

Its a shame that humans dont come with autofocus, like cameras do!

Comment

Well done everyone. The winner is a real "stand out" shot.

Comment

Well done the winners

Comment

Wow! Am humbled to have won. Well done everybody though- great shots.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                        X