Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES

See more
See less

July 2019 Photo Challenge: Frozen (As in Action)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July 2019 Photo Challenge: Frozen (As in Action)

Last few hours to vote. Don't forget you have three votes, and you don't have had to enter to vote.....

Fingers on the buzzers....
    Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

That's it Folks. Results tonight....(busy day today!!)

Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Before the votes comes in I would like to say a quick work of thanks to Mark for the hard word he puts in.
        Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
        Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
        Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
        Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
        Learn something new every day

Comment

Thanks very much, I think the Challenge gives us all something to work for. There are others who might like to run the Challenge, I don't mind stepping down if that's the case. But am very happy to continue......
          Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

July 19 Photo Challenge: Frozen: Results

1st place--------------Wornish----------Drop in the ocean---------9 votes

2nd place-------------Wookie6262------Brooke---------------------8 votes

3rd place--------------Bikie John--------Back to the pavilion------7 votes

Congrats to Wornish with a very frozen drop in the ocean. And to Wookie6262 with a frozen Brooke, who looks like a lot of fun. Also to Bikie John with a familiar cricket scene (), Back to the pavilion.

Runners up include Smartiepants and Alfbranch with 6 votes, Snerkler with 4 votes, PDK42 and OMUser with 3 points Jonesy with 2 votes and finally Throt, Blu-by-u and AMc with 1 vote.

Commiserations to the Z-Votes, Mj224, Barr1e, Mik and Keith369. Only way is up chaps....

This has proved to be popular challenge, with 16 entries. Voting went well, with 18 individual voters, placing 51 votes in all.

Maybe an odd subject for mid-summer, but it is a Challenge after all. All were great submissions......

All comments welcome, not sure we are going to have an overall summary, unless anyone is volunteering...

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to Mark for organising the challenge.
              John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Thanks for the votes and congrats to the other winners.
                It's amazing to go from no votes last time to win this month, it just proves the motto "keep on trying"

A big thanks to Mark for organising this challenge we are not an easy group to keep focussed.
                Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Thanks for the votes, congrats to Wornish and Wookie. Thanks specially to Mark for co-ordinating it and keeping us on track, and for all the entries from which as usual it was very difficult to choose just three.

John

Comment

Thanks for the votes, and to Mark for organising. Well done to the winner and everyone else for some great shots.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners.
                      * Henry
                      * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X