Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Planes, Trains & Automobiles - Monthly Photo Challenge April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planes, Trains & Automobiles - Monthly Photo Challenge April 2017

Wow - that was a difficult choice! Well done all.

John

Comment

My sincere thanks to the 28 people who voted; unfortunately I had to ignore the votes of one member who voted twice. We have a clear winner; Feathers McGraw with his superb picture of the Red Arrows attracted 9 votes. Beagletorque, Graham of Rainham and pdk42 came joint second with 2 votes each.

So the points total to carry forward for the E-System User Photographer of the Year is:

Feathers McGraw 3

Beagletorque 2

Graham of Rainham 2

pdk42 2
      John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Wow, I'm really chuffed & surprised! I really liked all the other entries, commiserations to my fellow competitors and thank you to all who voted.

Adrian

Comment

Congrats Adrian, your entry was a stunning shot.

Well done

Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Congrats Adrian.
            Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Well done Adrian. A superb shot.
              ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

A worthy winner, well done.
                Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
                OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
                Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Well done Adrian, I was impressed by your shot on the first pass through and continued to be impressed on repeated viewings. There were lots of other very good shots as well, thanks to all who contributed.

John

Comment

Working...
                  X