39th Challenge "Blot On The Landscape"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39th Challenge "Blot On The Landscape"

rogertee@360.com and please include the words Olympus Challenge in the title line.

Good luck!

Roger

Re: 39th Challenge "Blot On The Landscape"

Nice one!
    Will try and enter this.
    Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Will need to get out of the city.........good one!

David.

Comment

You could have a blot on the landscape in a city. Graffitti, or an inconveniently placed lamp-post, might be considered a blot on the urban landscape, for example.

dJE

Comment

Originally posted by danellis View Post
          You could have a blot on the landscape in a city. Graffitti, or an inconveniently placed lamp-post, might be considered a blot on the urban landscape, for example.

dJE
          Good point - I was thinking "Cityscape", but I guess "Urban Landscape" would be ok. Roger?

David.

Comment

Hi David

Whats your views on the use of photoshop for this months challenge, as its always down to the individual person hosting the challenge, if they allow it or not.

I have had an idea in my mind to try for a while and this subject would be a perfect excuse to do it

E-M10 Mk2 - 14-42mm EZ - 40-150mm ED - Falcon 8mm Fisheye - FL-36R

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff

Comment

This one has started something Cityscape I will accept "Urban Landscape" which I think opens up the field (excuse the pun) and broadens the scope for city dwelers.

Stephen as for Photoshop not keen on that one probably many of us spend time sitting in front of a screen getting rid of the "Blots" rather than adding them if that is what you are thinking, my idea was to get you all out and about now that spring is around the corner. What do others think prepared to take a consensus on the idea.

Regards

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Roger.Tomblin@vodafone.ne View Post
                Stephen as for Photoshop not keen on that one probably many of us spend time sitting in front of a screen getting rid of the "Blots" rather than adding them if that is what you are thinking, my idea was to get you all out and about now that spring is around the corner. What do others think prepared to take a consensus on the idea.

Regards

Roger
                Cheers Roger, no problem, its your Challenge and thats perfectly fine. Its a great idea and will give me something to think about
                E-M10 Mk2 - 14-42mm EZ - 40-150mm ED - Falcon 8mm Fisheye - FL-36R

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by Roger.Tomblin@vodafone.ne View Post
                  This one has started something Cityscape I will accept "Urban Landscape" which I think opens up the field (excuse the pun) and broadens the scope for city dwelers.

Regards

Roger
                  Cool. Thanks Roger.

But I still have to *do* something!

David.

Comment

Thought I would just give this a bump so its not forgotten

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X