Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

A couple of shots with the 9-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of shots with the 9-18

I've been pleased with my new 9-18. The extra width has come in handy and it's so light I always have it along. Here are a couple of bridge images, the second one was taken inches from the bottom rail, you can see the freeway below.

Re: A couple of shots with the 9-18

Really like the second one Danny - just a shame out the yellow line. We have them all over the roads here in the UK.
    Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

#2 appeals - the lens works well.

Regards. Barr1e
      Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Now it's just finding the time and weather to get clicking away.

Comment

Nice shots I've a 9-18 as well great value for money. I'll try and post some pics I took in Dublin.
          Paul

Comment

I got a Hoya polarising filter for it takes brill photo's of sky's.

Comment

Very nice shots Danny
              Regards James.

Comment

Working...
              X