Xbox Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Party

Someone a few months back posted a very similar concept, sorry I cant remember your name, but thanks for the inspiration

I messed up a little bit as it was indoor lighting and I left the ISO on 100 and ended taken 4 sec exposures, so it didnt come out perfect, hence posting in foto fair for a bit of fun. Will try again one day, with better light or raising the ISO

Thanks for looking

Oh and how many ME's can you spot ???

E-M10 Mk2 - 14-42mm EZ - 40-150mm ED - Falcon 8mm Fisheye - FL-36R

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff

Re: Xbox Party

Hi Steve,

That was me that posted the "Party" shot many months ago.

This one is excellent, seamless merging and good character interaction, I can count 6 of you, well done. They are great fun to do and are great for learning to use photoshop techniques and multiple camera exposures.

Paul :-)

Comment

nice one or should i say 7
      Cheers

Mick

Petroleums Hey
      retired oil boiler

Comment

Jeez there are 7 I missed one lol

Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul I'm glad you like it. Yep you got it lucky number 7

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by stevednp3 View Post
            I messed up a little bit <SNIP> so it didnt come out perfect, hence posting in foto fair for a bit of fun.
            I think you're being hard on yourself: it's a wonderfully executed shot, and good characterisation.

I've wanted to do one of these for a while, but haven't found the time. I must do it sometime.

DavidJ.

Comment

Thanks for the comment David you know what it's like us photographers turn into perfectionists quite easy. Yes it's a great project to have fun and learn

Comment

Very impressed Steve! ....................far too much photoshop knowhow for me to do!

Comment

It took a while for it to dawn on me - there isn't a smilie for dimwit. Obviously a nicely executed shot.
                  John

m4/3: E-P2, EM-5, 100-300, 14-42mm 12-50mm, 45mm, panny 14mm. 4/3: 7-14 + Flashes & tripods & stuff

"Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints".

Flickr gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X