• Show
Clear All

• Ash and Little Boots

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmcalli...7622773251615/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmcalli...7622760447753/

Go easy on me...!!

Re: Ash and Little Boots

A few misses, but lots of hits!

The Ash set is best I think - loads of atmosphere.

The E-620 did you proud.
    Steve
    My Flickr: https://flic.kr/ps/HRVVS

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something" - Steven Wright

Comment

Little Boots was a serious pain in the ass - she clearly wasn't comfortable with the press photographers, as she spent the first song hidden behind a heeeeuge synth at the back of the stage, and then kept running to either side while giving us funny looks...it was like OMG girl, stay still, or relatively still, for like a second...please?! Lol!

Comment

Don't need to "Go easy" on you, it's all quality work - both the photographs and the write-ups! Excellent.
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
          Don't need to "Go easy" on you, it's all quality work - both the photographs and the write-ups! Excellent.
          Wow, thank you very much...

Comment

Some excellent shots and none of that big pillar centre stage in the spring and airbrake!!

Comment

Excellent work. Enjoyed viewing them. Thanks for sharing. Did I notice these were done with the E620? If so I hope some others who doubt its capability would view your work. Well done.

Graydon
              My RedBubble pages

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesgj View Post
                Excellent work. Enjoyed viewing them. Thanks for sharing. Did I notice these were done with the E620? If so I hope some others who doubt its capability would view your work. Well done.

Graydon
                I have to say, I was a bit dubious of it at the start too, but a few small tweaks in your settings go a long way - now I love it!

Many thanks for all the kind comments guys - I really enjoy covering gigs, and nice words like these are a total bonus! :-)

Comment

Working...
                X