Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Snaar snaps: Village life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Snaar snaps: Village life

Pete

I really enjoy your postings because they are simple but beautiful..so I could say simply beautiful. You make a very small village look like a giant city with the many elements that make up your end product. Keep it up as we all enjoy your photography!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Gordon View Post
      Pete

I really enjoy your postings because they are simple but beautiful..so I could say simply beautiful. You make a very small village look like a giant city with the many elements that make up your end product. Keep it up as we all enjoy your photography!

Thanks Bill, you are most kind

There is quite a discipline needed to concentrate on one square mile but keep finding new subjects. I am also constrained to snapping at lunchtimes and after work. Hopefully spring will bring about a new look to the village and a new angle on my part.

Glad you are enjoying my efforts..

Pete
      Look, I'm an old man. I shouldn't be expected to put up with this.

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by snaarman View Post
        The A3 book is a lot larger in real life than it seems on the screen.
        I bought one - the photos look great but it sticks out of our bookshelf too far !
        David

Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X