Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES

See more
See less

Woodland walk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Woodland walk

    I had an hour or two spare on Sunday, so had a wander through a local woodland with half a mind on this months "leaves" challenge. I took 3 photos's


    Leaves
    by Chris Gash, on Flickr


    reflection
    by Chris Gash, on Flickr


    golden tree
    by Chris Gash, on Flickr
    Junk on Flickr
    Even more Junk on Instagram

  • #2
    Re: Woodland walk

    Lovely, late autumn colours, and lovely reflections in the second.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Woodland walk

      Lovely set.
      #2 for me.
      Dave

      My Flickr

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Woodland walk

        Yep no 2 for me too.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Woodland walk

          Lovely set Chris, No1 for me....lets see what you chose for the Challenge..
          Mark Johnson

          My Sailing Page

          My Flickr

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Woodland walk

            Originally posted by MJ224 View Post
            Lovely set Chris, No1 for me....lets see what you chose for the Challenge..
            It won't be number 2 Mark, I think that's more "trees" than "leaves" and it's my least favourite of the set too - it just shows we all have different views
            Junk on Flickr
            Even more Junk on Instagram

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Woodland walk

              Originally posted by chris View Post
              It won't be number 2 Mark, I think that's more "trees" than "leaves" and it's my least favourite of the set too - it just shows we all have different views
              Mark Johnson

              My Sailing Page

              My Flickr

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Woodland walk

                For the subject of 'leaves', then #1 is the winner.
                As a nice picture, then #2 is the winner.
                #3 .... I just can't make my mind up about it.

                All JMHO, of course

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Woodland walk

                  Originally posted by Keith-369 View Post
                  For the subject of 'leaves', then #1 is the winner.
                  As a nice picture, then #2 is the winner.
                  #3 .... I just can't make my mind up about it.

                  All JMHO, of course
                  My thoughts exactly
                  Mike
                  Compulsive photographic Dabbler.
                  Flickr

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X