Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

refections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refections

Not sure whither to crop...I sort of like the back and foreground..perhaps get rid of some on the right..
    Have not been on for a while so will have to play around with resizing..me thinks

Roberta
    E620, E30, OM4-Ti OM-D1... Canon 7D and 5Dmiii
    lenses 14-42mm, 40-150mm, 50mm, 18-180mm, 70-300mm, ec-14 still looking for a Bigma (Canon 17-55mm, 70-300mm and 100-400L)
    FL 50R and Hahnel remote (Canon and Olympus)

Re: refections

Full size version of Robertas Piccie...
    Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

I think I'd just post it in a bigger size so it shows the figures and horse off in more detail. If keeping it small then yes maybe crop a tad off (all round maybe?) to get the same effect. Nice scene btw, bet it looks good in colour too or even a sepia tone.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

I see nothing to change other than, perhaps, a smidgin off the water - bottom right white reflection level. In so doing it tends to give a more landscape look. The white horse draws the eye in and then the rest falls neatly into place. It does have a nice olde world feel to it so Phill D's suggestion(s) might be worth a trial.
        It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Working...
        X