Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

F35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F35?

Spotted over Wicken Fen this morning... Not very stealthy as they're f'in noisy!

I didn’t get where I am today....

Re: F35?

And ugly.
    Paul

Comment

At the speed they can travel operationaly (1200 mph) it would be out of sight again before you heard it. Landing and takeoff are a different matter.
      Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
      OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
      Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

I think they are beautiful, but then I'm biased. Watching them display for the first time last year was thrilling after waiting so long.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Being noisy and ugly comes with the territory. When I was stationed at Tengah/Singapore in the 60's the engine noise caused the beds to chunter across the floor. Coltishall in the 70's wasn't much better.

Living where I am now, any aircraft noise seems too far away to be a bother.

Of course, it does help when you can switch off the hearing aids.
          It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Working...
          X