pick & mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick & mix

Ive been really busy lately and not posted on here,Although ive commented on a few posts and following some interesting conversations on the forum.im on each day to check up.Here is a little random mixture of what ive been up to lately.Would have loved to have done more but work,family and a minor operation have limited me as recent.Hope you like
    The first two are of fellow forum member Akexr little grandchild

the next is a wedding i was invited to as a second shooter.loads from this but i will post one o as not to bore you

lastly one of the local roundabouts

Oh and ive created myself a watermark to try kid myself that they are worth stealing

Re: pick & mix

Have you got a commission from the Royal Mail?

If not why is postage stamp size?
    OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

Probably because I ain't got the hang of posting other sizes yet

Comment

Thanks Scott. Did you know you've gone and left some people in front of that lovely old car, should have asked them to move.
        Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
        Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
        Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
        Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
        Learn something new every day

Comment

Haha I sneaked a few before the bride came out her house

Comment

Good work, Scott, love the portraits, wonderful model.
            The picture tells the story, great when you have a bad memory.DW.

Comment

I like 'em all and wouldn't be at all bored by a few more of the wedding!
              John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Thanks Guys a great model indeed.used the E3 & E520

Comment

John a few more from the wedding may appear :/

Comment

Working...
                  X