Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids For Chevvy ( and anyone else interested)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids For Chevvy ( and anyone else interested)

Originally posted by Chevvyf1 View Post

ps its alright for "one" who has so beautiful not a model, but sooo many models and all this "opportunity" for portraits shots ! No wonder he is good ! He gets so much practice !
    Chevvy I photographed kids (but not many) long before my granddaughters.

These were took in 2006 when I used to run the portrait studio sessions at my local camera club, a couple of the members friends brought their kids along so we would have a model, none had been in front of the camera before and all the girls I had photographed before then had been much older.

My own eldest Granddaughter at the time was only two months old.

Taken with the E-1
    Vicky

Crystal

When I get the chance (which is hard in todays society) I still like to take the odd child candid when out.

E-30
    Unknown

Now if I had your opportunities Chevvy I would be taking a lot more than I do these days.
    Regards Paul.
    One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/

Re: Kids For Chevvy ( and anyone else interested)

Once again expertise shows through, Paul. Lovely shots indeed. It is a pity that modern society makes child photography such a delicate subject.
    The picture tells the story, great when you have a bad memory.DW.

Comment

Paul Again you show your talent mate.

Originally posted by Imageryone View Post
      It is a pity that modern society makes child photography such a delicate subject.
      Too many people believe what they read in newspapers.

I have just loaded 661 shots to my Flickr almost exclusively of other peoples kids.
      OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

Nice quality photos and I'm sure the models and parents were very pleased with the results.

Tom
        "Who is watching the Watchers, watching the Watchers watching us"

Its not what you see, it's the way that you see it"

Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/photofxstudios

Comment

Originally posted by alfbranch View Post

I have just loaded 661 shots to my Flickr almost exclusively of other peoples kids.
          Let's hope you still have Internet access in the Scrubs. If you suddenly disappear from the forum we'll know what happened!

I take hundreds of photos of kids every year, for our local school and drama groups. I'd like to post some on the forum but don't want to risk losing the parents' trust.
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Paul, I can see why the camera club chose you to run portrait sessions!
            John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

You always bring out something special in your subjects Paul. The last is simply wonderous.
              My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
              The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
              On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
                Let's hope you still have Internet access in the Scrubs. If you suddenly disappear from the forum we'll know what happened!

I take hundreds of photos of kids every year, for our local school and drama groups. I'd like to post some on the forum but don't want to risk losing the parents' trust.
                I am a Scout leader and they are shots of my scouts on camp and psoted on Flickr for them and thier parents to see. They are memories from a week long camp.
                OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

Oh! YES LOTS of practice

Paul, you have a good eye and great setting on kit of inestimable high IQ

I lurve the last, an amazing candid her skin is captured so very VERY WELL !

I too LURVE togging the little ones, during the day here I capture some absolutely MAGIC expressions, success ; pride ; pain ; amazment ; happiness and laughter, occasionally some tears
                  [I].
                  I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
                  Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

Originally posted by alfbranch View Post
                    Paul Again you show your talent mate.

Too many people believe what they read in newspapers.

Alf, I have a separate Flickr for photos of our children no public access, just for the Parents and extended family to enjoy
                    [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

Paul, I am forgetting myself ... and manners "Thank You" for these delectable portraits your very good at this
                      [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

Superb photography on those Paul.I am very grateful to have the camera equipment I have,(although I have captured great shots on point andshoots) I have captured some great memories with my E520 and E3 , its only a problem carrying it around as I tend to shoot 50-200mm.
                        Blackadder: "Allow me to be the first to offer Dr. Johnson my most sincere contrafibularities! I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused him such pericombobulation."

Comment

Working...
                        X