Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Olympic Torch Visits My House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Torch Visits My House

one of my neighbours is an Olympic torch bearer

and has had a fantastic year learning about all that he needs to do throughout the Olympics he has been sponsored by samsung and gets all the gismos inc a 52 inch 3D tv

He can also travel to any event by chauffeur throughout the Olympics and para Olympics

after the Olympics he has to travel to Rio to teach their bearers what they have to do

He has already travelled over the past year to Sidney, Bejing & Rio

he is only 24 and a community Worker

anyway he popped round earlier tonight with his torch and we took some snap shots

The Youngest Son

Middle Child

Eldest Child

Wife

and Me

To me, The goal is to move people, to make people think, but never, never at the expense of the person you're photographing. To laugh with, yes - but never to laugh at. - Lord Snowdon

Martyn
    Olympus E30, HLD4 Grip E520 E300 HLD3 Grip, Pen E-PL1 Zuiko m14-42mm
    Zuiko OM 28mm 2.8, 50mm 1.8 , 80-200mm
    ZD 14-42mm, 14-45mm, 14-54mm, 40-150mm ,50-200mm , 70-300mm, 35mm Macro , EX-25
    Sigma 50-500mm To be Obtained
    Olympus FL36R ;Metz Flash 28AF-30
    http://cannoncannonphotography.webs.com/

Re: Olympic Torch Visits My House

Great, bet it makes the whole games more special for you too.

Comment

That's a rare opportunity! What a great opportunity and experience for your neighbour too.
      John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

That's fantastic. What a great reward for someone who gives a lot to society.

Great pictures for you and your family to treasure.

Regards.
        Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
        OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
        Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Working...
        X