E3 Does Strictly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 Does Strictly

Well, not quite Strictly Come Dancing, but I was recently asked to cover the dress rehersal for a joint production by local drama and dance groups. It was at an outdoors location, set in the beautiful grounds of a large country house and, you've guessed, it was raining - albeit only lightly. I felt sorry for the performers, especially the dancers who could not complete their full routines for fear of slipping on the wet wooden decking. However, the E-3 and I were O.K; in fact the flat light rather suited us, although we could have done with just a little more of it - another stop would have been nice. Here is one of the dance routines:-

John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Re: E3 Does Strictly

Looking at these as a complete set, I see I have WB issues to address in Nos 6 & 9, but these will have to do for now.
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Hey great set, and you can tell the weather is drizzly and the floor is going to be suicidal. (She looks a bit Russian)
      You going to post a pic of other dancers?

Comment

Thanks Ulfric. I'm not sure about posting others. This girl was older than the rest, some of whom are just tots and I'm aware that some parents can be paranoid about pictures on the Internet!

I'm still wading through the processing, in time to start all over again with another drama club shoot on Monday. Ironically, with the light so consistant this set would have been ideal for batch porcessing, unlike the usual indoor stage lighting which seems to change for every shot!
        John

Comment

Working...
        X