Pink Goose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Goose

Pink really does seem to be my favourite colour at the moment. Here is our youngest, all in pink, playing the "Goose", a precursor to the bagpipes

She has been playing the chanter for around a year now and is really coming on. A couple of months tuition on the " Goose" and she will be onto the bagpipes Just imagine how popular we are going to be with the neighbours when Logan and her brother Lewis are both practicing the pipes or even better - bringing in the New Year

Greg
    My Flickr Home Page

Re: Pink Goose

Bring on the pipes! That's a nice one & great to see your daughter getting into it. I really like the pipes, except when a lone piper starts to warm up right near our Fiddlers Tent in the Highland Gathering in Bundanoon, NSW. I have a lot of respect for pipers as it isn't an easy instrument to play & appreciate how much the lungs have to be capable to cope with the playing (with the chanter plus drones) & the bag pressure controlled so well for pitch control. I hope your children do well in their training & practice.

Ross
    I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
    Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
    Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
    Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
    Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Working...
    X