Gone Fishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Fishing.

Under a lock on the river is always a good place to try your luck.

And these Little Black Cormorants thought so too.

Re: Gone Fishing.

Love the cormorants shot and blatant diagonal (as opposed to the inferred variety! ... LOL)
    My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
    The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
    On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Comment

Isn't strange that you get a boat and then fish tight into the bank? OK maybe this is the only way to get to this spot but I see this often. Like the bird shot.
      Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
        Love the cormorants shot and blatant diagonal (as opposed to the inferred variety! ... LOL)
        Had fun with the cormorant shot Mark - bother this "inferred diagonal" business, let's go for the heavy-handed approach! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee man View Post
          Isn't strange that you get a boat and then fish tight into the bank? OK maybe this is the only way to get to this spot but I see this often. Like the bird shot.
          Hi Ed - With the lock fully open because of our good rains from the north of the country giving the river a flush, and the river flowing very strongly, the fishing theory is (I think) that the fish are flung through the lock towards the bank. Maybe it works, or maybe not - the pelicans & cormorants were certainly doing better than the humans! With such a fast current, the "tinnies" could have ended up out to sea!

Comment

Working...
          X