A quick trip to America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick trip to America

We went to America this morning. We had an English breakfast, and then drove to Winchester for tea.

How so? I hear you ask..

Well, we drove to Runnymede, site of the famous Noblemen vs King standoff a while back. Up on the hill you find a stone monument to JFK. Now: The enclosed area that surrounds it is actually part of America, gifted to them back in the sixties by the government.

(BTW - You dont have to fill out an I-94w and confess your Moral Turpitude to visit this part of the US)

See. America in the morning, English Breakfast at the Magna Carta tearooms for lunch. Will wonders never cease?

More about Winchester later.

Pete
    Look, I'm an old man. I shouldn't be expected to put up with this.

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.

Re: A quick trip to America

Originally posted by snaarman View Post
    Now: The enclosed area that surrounds it is actually part of America, gifted to them back in the sixties by the government.

Pete
    So you could order equipment from the US, have it delivered to you there and not have to pay import duties/taxes.
    It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Re: A quick trip to America

Originally posted by David M View Post
      So you could order equipment from the US, have it delivered to you there and not have to pay import duties/taxes.
      Hmm. Interesting concept: Solar powered WiFi internet server placed in the above mentioned American Acre, selling discount Olympus gear at U.S. prices with delivery from it's London warehouse. How can that go wrong?
      Look, I'm an old man. I shouldn't be expected to put up with this.

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X