Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

The Scottish Concorde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scottish Concorde

Is located in a very dark hangar! But patience (for other visitors to move out of shot!) and a tripod make it well worth a trip!
    Attached Files

Re: The Scottish Concorde

Having seen the first ones flying at Fairford as part of the initial testing, it's a sight sadly missed. The East Fortune airfield where it is displayed is well worth a visit if heading along the A1 to/from Edinburgh and has lots of other good photo ops. You certainly did well though to keep people out of sight.

Regards
    Chris
    If I'm out I'm JustSwanningAround
    or more often at www.facebook.com/JustSwanningAround

Comment

Nice. Not being to fly in this thing is one of my regrets. What a shame they couldn't make it economically viable.

Where is this one located?

Comment

Very nice shots and well worth the wait for the bodies to clear. It's a shame that the Filton Concorde is a different story and a catalogue of disasters since it went on display. One visitor fell to his death from the access gangway, lack of funds and now the aircraft is awaiting repairs and closed to the public with no foreseeable reopening date.

Steve
        Old divers never die, they just go down on old wrecks
        Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but bubbles
        My website

Comment

Working...
        X