Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

individual birds singing dawn chorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• individual birds singing dawn chorus

Just finished making another little film this one trying to capture individuals singing the dawn chorus. I don't think I could have given myself a more difficult challenge as trying to get good audio of a blackcap up a tall tree was a nightmare There are some photos in there too from my e-520
    http://youtu.be/96DhqodLLu4?hd=1

Re: individual birds singing dawn chorus

Lovely video and some delightful singing.
    Never even shot even a frame of video.....my phone don't count.......so do not know about the ins and out of one.

One thing I do know though is the brilliant shots you got with the 520 set up.

Keith
    Keith

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68459774@N05

E500,E510 now dead,E520 (now retired),E600 and Grip,14-42,14-45,2x40-150,Sigmas 105 and 135-400 Now Dead..ex 25. Manfrotto 190. Plus lots of OM stuff.
    Now also 4 items from the dark side...........

Comment

Alex, you're a star! Absolutely fascinating and a nice voice-over as well. Move over Springwatch - you've got serious competition !

Well done

Mike
      Welshlandscaper

Comment

Hi Alex, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your film. Great editing and voice over and as for the mut in his camo gear, perfect. Looking forward to more of the same, regards, Ian W.

Comment

Cheers all, I got my fingers crossed that Oly pulls its finger out and get a new dslr on the market with hd video that doesn't cost a grand, then I'll be sorted
          al

Comment

Working...
          X