Early This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early This Morning

After many mornings of failing to make it today I managed to get up and out. I must try and do it more often!

The Dawn of Alternative Energy 1.jpg

The Dawn of Alternative Energy 2.jpg

Re: Early This Morning

Looks like you was rewarded by a lovely dawn. It's certainly true that the early bird catches the worm.
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Thanks for looking John. Taking photographs such as these is something I've only been doing for about a year and I know I've still got an awful lot to learn. This morning for instance - it was only after I'd taken many shots that I realised that I'd still got the ISO set at 640 and of course there's no chance of taking the shots again! I'll keep trying.

Comment

My solution to that is to set the ISO to auto and make this the setting I get when I reset the camera (CUSTOM RESET-1) and the same with WB. And I usually reset the camera when putting it away.

I usually remember to change both within a few minutes of getting the camera out

But I've still not worked out how to get up that early in the morning
        AlistairJ

alistairj.smugmug.com

Comment

I used to have the ISO on auto all the time but found that I was sometimes getting very 'noisy' images. I've been trying to keep the ISO at no more than 200 but obviously didn't manage it last time out and forgot to reset. I think I'll give it another go when the clocks go forward - my brain might just get into gear with the extra hour's kip.

Comment

Working...
          X