Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus Magazine

Hi,
    Has anyone who has subscribed recently to the Olympus magazine received there free memory card?

Cheers
    Regards
    Michael

OM-D E-M5 mk2, m12-40mm f2.8, m25mm f1.8, m45mm f1.8, m60mm f2.8 Macro, M14‑150mm 1:4-5.6 II, M75-300mm MK2, Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye

Re: Olympus Magazine

Michael,

Received free memory card - good point, NO.

Received the mag but no SD card as yet.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for reminding me, but, no! I haven't either....

Comment

Chris,

There site say's allow 28 days for delivery! I am coming up to that in a day or 2
        Regards
        Michael

OM-D E-M5 mk2, m12-40mm f2.8, m25mm f1.8, m45mm f1.8, m60mm f2.8 Macro, M14‑150mm 1:4-5.6 II, M75-300mm MK2, Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye

Comment

Nor me, I forgot about it, I have just emailed them asking what's happened to it, I subscribed in March so nearly 2 months now!!

Paul

Comment

I have sent 2 e-mails since I posted this thread and only had replys saying they will pass on to subscription dept.
            Will keep trying
            Regards
            Michael

Comment

No!, because I live in Australia, they won't give me one. The price is also rather expensive for overseas too (I know postal costs are more but...). Watch the very large price increase when you click on ROW. I'm waitng for them to charge my account & give some indicator of what might be happening.
              Are the magazines worth it?

For those waiting for the SD card, you need to read the small print that says "Hurry" followed by the larger print "LIMITED STOCK".

Ross
              Ross
              I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
              Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
              Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
              Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
              Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Comment

Update on this - Olympus UK is aware of the problem, and sends apologies. Apparently there was a mistake in ther ordering of the cards, which are coming from Germany. I will try to find out more.

Ian
                  Founder and editor of:
                  Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net)
                  Four Thirds User (http://fourthirds-user.com)
                  Digital Photography Now (http://dpnow.com)
                  Olympus camera, lens, and accessory hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
                  Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
                  Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
                  NEW: My personal BLOG ianburley.com
                  sigpic

Comment

I didnt know that there was an Olympus magazine:

If you dont mind me asking what is it like?
                    Chris

Comment

My card arrived today! :-)

Paul

Comment

I got a letter (dated 13th May) saying there is a delay in the delivery of stock and will dispatched as soon as they get some
                        Regards
                        Michael

Comment

Got the letter at the beginning of the week, and the card yesterday, so it's happenning.

Nick
                          Nick Temple-Fry

Medicine as a science ranks somewhere between archaeology and economics.

www.theChurchPhotographer.co.uk 90 Churches -- Fairford St Mary's, exceptionally splendid
                          www.temple-fry.co.uk

Comment

Same here

Paul

Comment

I have subscribed to the magazine (account has been charged) & just waiting for it. As I said before, it wasn't cheap (even dearer now that the Australian dollar has dropped in value, but I beat that).

Two of us us have asked what the magazine is like. Is it a worthwhile magazine?

Ross
                              Ross
                              I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
                              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
                              Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
                              Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
                              Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
                              Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Working...
                              X