Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In London with Time to kill

All,

If I found myself in London, early (say 0800-0900 ish) with 2-3 hours to kill before a business meeting, where could I go for a few quick 'snaps'.

May be a silly question. I normally have meetings near Trafalgar square but have never taken my camera before ...

Thanks in advance

Graydon
    My RedBubble pages

Re: In London with Time to kill

Originally posted by Jonesgj View Post
    All,

If I found myself in London, early (say 0800-0900 ish) with 2-3 hours to kill before a business meeting, where could I go for a few quick 'snaps'.

May be a silly question. I normally have meetings near Trafalgar square but have never taken my camera before ...

Thanks in advance

Graydon

Hi Graydon.

Loads of places.If your near Trafalgar square you can walk down to the Thames and across the footbridge by the London Eye and along the southbank.Lots to see.
    Many others I could think of ie St James's park,Regent Street/Oxford street,Inns of Court,Berwick street market/Soho,Chinatown etc.
    Last edited by andym; 20th October 2009, 02:55 PM.
    All the best

Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

Andy

Lots of cameras and lenses.

My Flickr

Comment

Re: In London with Time to kill

as Andy plus Covent Garden (6mins)

overall that time of day and this time of year I would probably be looking for really bad weather stuff to get anything memorable! First and last light on clear days is, inevitably, more useful
      E, Pen and OM-D bodies
      43 m43 and legacy glass
      loads of flashes and accessories from all the systems

Comment

Working...
      X