Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits Of A Good Vocabulary

John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Re: Benefits Of A Good Vocabulary

Not unlike our window cleaner who's business name is "Vision Technician". We also have a local guy who installs TV and radio aerials and a notice on the side of his van announces in large lettering " A Perfect Erection Every Time"

Jax

Comment

We had a car wash in our locality which had a banner proudly advertising that they did "The Best Hand Job In Town"

Unfortunately, some prude made a big deal of it, it got into the local papers and was eventually shut down.

How narrow minded some people can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith-369 View Post
        We had a car wash in our locality which had a banner proudly advertising that they did "The Best Hand Job In Town"

Unfortunately, some prude made a big deal of it, it got into the local papers and was eventually shut down.

How narrow minded some people can be.
        It's in their minds, is it not??
        Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
          Not unlike our window cleaner who's business name is "Vision Technician". We also have a local guy who installs TV and radio aerials and a notice on the side of his van announces in large lettering " A Perfect Erection Every Time"

Jax
          Lucky him!

I wonder if his wife agrees?
          ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Have you guys heard of this? A house wife was asked at a party, where do you work, She replied, Ministry of Home affairs.
            * Henry
            * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

Working...
            X