Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Is the Prince Andrew Photo fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Prince Andrew Photo fake?

Using your knowledge as a photographer, looking at shadows, chromatic aberration, perspective, relative quality etc..., is the photo a fake?

IMHO I think it is a fake in that both PA and VRG have been added to the base photo of GM. Not too useful for PA as the bit of them together looks more real and he would probably know more about that. Perhaps saying his hand may be "fake" is a better answer in the long run, time will tell.

This is the source of the photo I based it on. https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawyer...-prince-andrew

What do you think?
    Stuff from Cuba
    More stuff from Cuba
    It all started here

Re: Is the Prince Andrew Photo fake?

Absolutely agree...

Andrew has on hell of a long left arm if the picture is not a fake.

And anyway I believe his story, not because I am a Royalist (I am sort of but not totally), but its the latest in a long run of this sort of smear. They have tried it on many men in the public view, including Edward Heath, for whom I have the utmost respect. (he was a sailor after all).

I think the BBC again has shown a tremendous bias against Andrew, taken up by most of the press...…….

Why now, not 30 years ago...……………...
    Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by MJ224 View Post
      I think the BBC again has shown a tremendous bias against Andrew, taken up by most of the press...…….

Why now, not 30 years ago...……………...:(
      I have to agree. Listening to an interview with a BBC journalist earlier today it sounded like a character assassination on 'that sort of person'.

It might have something to do with the fact that we have a General Election coming up, and one of the party leaders (and his sidekick) would dearly like to destroy our Royalty, defence of the realm, public schools, the church, and indeed anything else to do with 'the establishment'.

Just watch the way he sings our national Anthem with such gusto.
      ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

I think it's genuine and that he is a nasty piece of work, not a hint of empathy for the abused victims.
        Is it really credible he can recount exactly what he was doing on a specific day all those years ago?

Personally think he is another one of those people who thinks he can get away with anything because of his position

As to smearing other prominent people in the past, pretty sure some of them were guilty
        Cyril Smith for instance and no doubt some truth in the unpleasantness that occurred at Dolphin Square too.

Public also took some convincing what the Catholic child molesters were up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tram View Post
          I think it's genuine and that he is a nasty piece of work, not a hint of empathy for the abused victims.
          Is it really credible he can recount exactly what he was doing on a specific day all those years ago?

Personally think he is another one of those people who thinks he can get away with anything because of his position.
          I agree he didn't show a hint of empathy for anyone. I would like to think, and I am fairly sure his two brothers and sister would be a little more human in the same circumstances.

I am not sure that he is a nasty piece of work per se, but I do think his upbringing and the life he has led have probably sucked every ounce of empathy from his backbone.

No wonder Harry and William want to live their own lives.
          ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Tram View Post
            Mark Johnson

My Sailing Page

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
              I have to agree. Listening to an interview with a BBC journalist earlier today it sounded like a character assassination on 'that sort of person'.
              What - like you've done below?

It might have something to do with the fact that we have a General Election coming up, and one of the party leaders (and his sidekick) would dearly like to destroy our Royalty, defence of the realm, public schools, the church, and indeed anything else to do with 'the establishment'.

Just watch the way he sings our national Anthem with such gusto.
              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
                What - like you've done below?

Jim
                Please tell me none of it is true.
                ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Please tell me none of it is true.
                  I don't need to - it's you that's making the assertion(s)!

To apply 'Hitchen's Razor': "What is asserted without evidence, can equally be dismissed without evidence"!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by MJ224 View Post
                    We really cannot judge others unless we really know the facts.
                    Excellent advice ! In this instance it is advisable to leave comments and judgements to those far better equipped to determine the truth.

Jax

Comment

I believe these allegations not only because of his total lack of empathy for the victims whom he ignored completely and was only focussed on his own situation.

He did not even condemn his "mate" despite him being a convicted paedophile - and don't even suggest that "he was not awsre" of the allegations snd prosecution of Epstein - if that was the case then MI6 ned sacking as I have no doubt that they were responsible for vetting his contacts

Also I don't understand why tbe intervuewer didn't even question him about the video of him waving goodbye to a young woman leaving Epstein's house

And as for his pathetic excuse for why he stayed with Epstein for four days after his release - come on be serious...
                      Olympus E-M10/12-50/Panny 100-300 + Sony A77,Sigma 17-70,Sigma 10-20,Tamron 90,Minolta 70-210,Tamron Sigma 100-300 F4,Tamron 17-50 F2.8,Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Fisheye,Sony HVL-F42 + Panny TZ25
                      Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/shotokan101/
                      RIA my Images

Comment

Time to start sweating if he could, the soar away Sun is on his case.

Bit of racism chucked in for good measure now, not that surprised give pa's sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
                          I don't need to - it's you that's making the assertion(s)!

To apply 'Hitchen's Razor': "What is asserted without evidence, can equally be dismissed without evidence"!

Jim
                          I would submit that Mr Corbyn has made his wishes quite clear during public televised speeches in recent weeks, and by his own behaviour at state events.

His links with and support for terrorist organisations are also deeply worrying. Likewise John McDonnell, who has a plaque in his office honouring IRA 'martyrs'.

Anyhow, on to other things.
                          ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Whether or not anything about the original photo is a fake, the press have dug up quite a few of Andrew partying with attractive women and he has hands on in some of them and is very chummy in others.

Harold
                            The body is willing but the mind is weak.

Comment

I am not sure that he is a nasty piece of work per se, but I do think his upbringing and the life he has led have probably sucked every ounce of empathy from his backbone.
                              I think it all went wrong for him when he was prevented by the Establishment from marrying Koo Stark. That's not to excuse his behaviour.
                              John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Working...
                              X