Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Sex

John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Re: Senior Sex

Reminds me of the story about a village idiot who was nervous about getting married and was send to practice on an old oak tree with a hole in it.

On his wedding night there were loud screams from the bedroom. Fearing for the girl's life his parents broke down the door to find their son beating the poor girl around the head. 'Oi just be making sure there bain't no hornets in this one' he said.
    ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Re: Senior Sex

And there was another one.

A couple were married, but having never seen each other undressed before the new bride was horrified to see that her husband had a deformed foot. She ran out of the bedroom to her mother in the kitchen downstairs and sobbed, 'Mum, I can't sleep with him; he's only got one and a half feet!'

With that her mother dropped the tea towel and said 'here, you make the cocoa, I'm going upstairs!'
      ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Working...
      X