Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it just me?

Originally posted by Dewi9 View Post
    Re: the schoolkids - was it "Byker Grove", which started the career of Ant & Dec ?

David
    No, that doesn't ring the bell (see what I did there )

Comment

I do worry that many of these so called 'celebrity' programmes give naive members of the public a very warped idea of how 'celebrities' and well off people live and behave. Apart from a few footballers' wives I cannot think that many people actually have Prosecco with their breakfast.

On the subject of tooth whitening I once tried to whiten someone's teeth in Photoshop thinking I would be doing them a favour and very quickly realised it was a big mistake.
      ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi9 View Post
        Re: the schoolkids - was it "Byker Grove", which started the career of Ant & Dec ?

David
        Yes I'm fairly sure it was. I will ask SWMBO as she follows these things more than me.
        ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Is it 'Grange Hill' I'm thinking about?

Comment

Well if it is 2 Ronnies instead we might be able to laugh and some would then be able to show off their white teeth...
            OMD-EM1 Mk2, 40-150. f2.8Pro, MC-14 converter, 7-14mm 2.8, 17mm 1.8, 45mm 1.8G, OM50mm 1.8, OM 28mm F2.8, OM 200mm F4 Giottos Silk Road YTL8384Tripod Giottos MH5011 head FL36 and other bits and bobs...
            I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
            www.flickr.com/photos/141996687@N02/

Comment

Working...
            X