Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boris Gate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Boris Gate

    Originally posted by Jax View Post
    As previously stated............. Downright childish !


    Jax
    Nigel started it, so there.
    Stuff from Cuba
    More stuff from Cuba
    It all started here

    Comment


    • Re: Boris Gate

      Originally posted by wornish View Post
      Play nicely or the thread will be closed
      It's inevitable, just a matter of time

      As always the guilty won't be addressed, much easier to close the thread


      Jax

      Comment


      • Re: Boris Gate

        Originally posted by Beagletorque View Post
        There should be a 100% income tax on anyone earning more than 10x the average wage. That ought to help increase the average wage and sort out poverty!
        Has anyone got Jezzer's number, I need to call him....
        Of course that will solve everything won't it?

        I really do despair at he naivety of the Labour argument.

        Everyone who works for anyone who earns more than 10 X the average wage will be out of a job. That includes me and I suspect many others here.

        Anyone who earns more than 10 X the average wage will either leave the country or give up working to live on state handouts.

        A 100% tax will not sort out poverty! The last time Labour did this in 1967-68 with a 135% effective tax rate they bankrupted the country. Worse still, Harold Wilson still didn't reverse the Beeching cuts as he had promised!
        ---------------

        Naughty Nigel


        Difficult is worth doing

        Comment


        • Re: Boris Gate

          Originally posted by Beagletorque View Post
          Nigel started it, so there.
          How?

          If I misquoted anyone I apologize and will happily correct the quote.
          ---------------

          Naughty Nigel


          Difficult is worth doing

          Comment


          • Graham

            We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

            Comment


            • Re: Boris Gate

              Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
              How?

              If I misquoted anyone I apologize and will happily correct the quote.
              I accept your apology, thank you.
              Stuff from Cuba
              More stuff from Cuba
              It all started here

              Comment


              • Re: Boris Gate

                Originally posted by Jax View Post
                Manipulation of "quotes " to serve your own purpose could be said to be fraudulent and should attract a forum ban.

                Quite apart from that it's downright childish.

                Jax
                ... As are Labour's policies, but they appeal to the fiscally naive.


                Originally posted by wornish View Post
                Play nicely or the thread will be closed
                Please rephrase that Jax:

                Play nicely and wave the red flag or the thread will be closed.
                ---------------

                Naughty Nigel


                Difficult is worth doing

                Comment


                • Re: Boris Gate

                  Maybe if we are not tooo naughty it will just be another curfew imposed ... so back to an early night, hot choccie, Horlicks or whatever floats your boat

                  Jax

                  Comment


                  • Re: Boris Gate

                    Originally posted by Jax View Post
                    Maybe if we are not tooo naughty it will just be another curfew imposed ... so back to an early night, hot choccie, Horlicks or whatever floats your boat

                    Jax
                    The Horlicks will be made by Labour if the get in.

                    Harold
                    The body is willing but the mind is weak.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Boris Gate

                      Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
                      How?

                      If I misquoted anyone I apologize and will happily correct the quote.
                      Feel free to make the correction now.

                      https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showpos...&postcount=564
                      Stuff from Cuba
                      More stuff from Cuba
                      It all started here

                      Comment


                      • Re: Boris Gate

                        I have just Googled that Graham. It is a wonderful painting that I have seen previously but had forgotten about until you mentioned it.

                        The reality I suspect is that we have all been buying into lies for a very long time now. The problem with addressing climate change for example, as I see it, is that nobody dares to upset the status quo.
                        ---------------

                        Naughty Nigel


                        Difficult is worth doing

                        Comment


                        • Re: Boris Gate

                          Originally posted by Beagletorque View Post
                          Feel free to make the correction now.

                          https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showpos...&postcount=564
                          All done now.
                          ---------------

                          Naughty Nigel


                          Difficult is worth doing

                          Comment


                          • Re: Boris Gate

                            Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
                            All done now.
                            Good boys ! Go get your milk and Blue Peter badges. Hang on......... did they ever do Red Peter badges ?

                            Jax

                            Comment


                            • Re: Boris Gate

                              Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
                              Of course that will solve everything won't it?

                              I really do despair at he naivety of the Labour argument.

                              Everyone who works for anyone who earns more than 10 X the average wage will be out of a job. That includes me and I suspect many others here.

                              Anyone who earns more than 10 X the average wage will either leave the country or give up working to live on state handouts.

                              A 100% tax will not sort out poverty! The last time Labour did this in 1967-68 with a 135% effective tax rate they bankrupted the country. Worse still, Harold Wilson still didn't reverse the Beeching cuts as he had promised!
                              Stuff from Cuba
                              More stuff from Cuba
                              It all started here

                              Comment


                              • Re: Boris Gate

                                Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
                                Our local authority is profligate, corrupt and incompetent but they all scratch each other's backs. Corruption is a way of life for them, but 'they do it for many, not the few'. Yeah right.
                                <snip>
                                My issue with Labour is not socialism, but with their incestuous behavior and encouragement of worklessness. All may be equal, but some are much more equal than others, and it all depends which union or lodge you belong to.
                                I don't have access to the information on which you base the above interpretation of your local politics, consequently I apply 'Hitchen's Razor'!

                                You could equally claim that the local Labour Council members eat babies!

                                Jim

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X