Boris Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boris Gate

It's all treated as a game and a laugh to Johnson, with him sitting there smirking. I just felt like kicking it off his face!

He was thankfully defeated on the move to bulldoze the bill through in three days, so it wouldn't get much scrutiny. There's still no sign of an impact assessment.

He's going back to his puppet master Cummings, to see what to do next.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
      It's all treated as a game and a laugh to Johnson, with him sitting there smirking. I just felt like kicking it off his face!

He was thankfully defeated on the move to bulldoze the bill through in three days, so it wouldn't get much scrutiny. There's still no sign of an impact assessment.

He's going back to his puppet master Cummings, to see what to do next.

Jim
      But will the EU allow any extra time?

Also, in other news, I see Germany is suffering the early effects of a recession.
      ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
        But will the EU allow any extra time?

Also, in other news, I see Germany is suffering the early effects of a recession.
        Yes, they will grant the extension that was requested in the albeit unsigned letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
          Jim sweety ! Calm down. You know you're not supposed to get agitated with your medical conditions. Besides, we all know you are just a cuddly harmless little puppy dog really. Just chill out and relax. Just a few days to go now sweety and Boris will be leading us out of the EU and into a much better way of life for all.

Rebecca

Comment

• Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by wornish View Post
              Really hope a general election is the next step, we can then start to drain the swamp.
              And build a new Hadrian's wall too, just as long as the Scots pay for it.
              Perhaps we can impeach Boris too!
              Stuff from Cuba
              More stuff from Cuba
              It all started here

Comment

It is many years since I took part in 5 November celebrations. I am tempted this year...

Harold
                The body is willing but the mind is weak.

Comment

Really hope a general election is the next step, we can then start to drain the swamp.
                  Not so fast. There will be toxic waste in there and no shortage of Piranha fish, sharks, alligators and some very slippery snakes.
                  ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Not so fast. There will be toxic waste in there and no shortage of Piranha fish, sharks, alligators and some very slippery snakes.
                    I'm not anxious about it.

I will be very satisfied if we get a chance to vote and get rid of MP's from all parties who reneged on their promises

Democracy will, I hope, win in the end.
                    Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Lets not forget the very Fat Catfish who will no doubt benefit whatever the outcome

Jax

Comment

I will be very satisfied if we get a chance to vote and get rid of MP's from all parties who reneged on their promises
                        Including 'Pants on Fire' Johnson!

Jim

Comment

Wonder how the Tory nationalists like Hogg will fare representing strongly remain constituencies.
                          Not doing it for those who oted them in, to use a favourite term of the brexiteers, traitors

Comment

Indeed, a general election will solve nothing. The only way forward is a second referendum. A revocation of Article 50 would make the most sense but would be liable to cause unrest in some quarters! What I cannot understand is the Tories' lead in the polls having cause such an almighty mess, only because the Opposition has no leader capable of resolving it.
                            Regards
                            Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Otto View Post
                              Indeed, a general election will solve nothing.
                              It would make those who promised to honour the result of the referendum face up to the electorate.

Harold
                              The body is willing but the mind is weak.

Comment

Yes it would, and rather them than me:
                                https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ing-for-brexit

It's potentially going to be very messy indeed.
                                Regards
                                Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X