Cremation Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cremation Integration

I have no wish to be resurrected; preferably reincarnated as someone tall, blonde, handsome and smart to someplace other than a dying planet!
    Hey, that description could be either Boris or Donald! (preferable to being a mere pleb though, eh! )

Stanley's "Resurrection" to me looks more like a crypt full of embalmed corpses, hideous in depiction. Very well done nonetheless.
    My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
    The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
    On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
      I have no wish to be resurrected; preferably reincarnated as someone tall, blonde,
      and female?

Stanley's "Resurrection" to me looks more like a crypt full of embalmed corpses, hideous in depiction. Very well done nonetheless.
      IIRC Stanley Spencer's painting is in the Sandham Memorial Chapel near Newbury. I went some years ago.

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/san...emorial-chapel

Correction: The painting show is at Cookham, but there is a Resurrection of the Soldiers at Sandham.

Jim

Comment

Jim, please note: Blonde is the male form of the female Blond, right? No way am I reincarnating into a female to become a mere object of male sexual fantasies, harrassment and gender discrimination!
        My Flickr

Comment

Jim, please note: Blonde is the male form of the female Blond, right? No way am I reincarnating into a female to become a mere object of male sexual fantasies and gender discrimination! ��
          But who’s to blame for that? Surely best to come back as a hot blond(e) woman and try to fight it from the inside?

Comment

Best leave that to the Me Too ladies and when they've won, I'll come back and enjoy the benefits - golf with the girls twice a week, cheat on the hubby, spend all his money while he keeps house, cooks meals and looks after the kids!
            My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
              But who’s to blame for that? Surely best to come back as a hot blond(e) woman and try to fight it from the inside?
              Besides, you might like being a 'Sheila'.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
                Besides, you might like being a 'Sheila'.

Jim
                Perfectly happy being a ‘Bruce’ !

Comment

Yes, Bruce the Brute, drunk every Friday night and beats the wife because your tea got cold ... owa, I know your type, bum!
                  My Flickr

Comment

The Resurection at Cookham painting is on show at the Tate Britain in London.
                    This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                      Perfectly happy being a ‘Bruce’ !
                      I don't know how true it is, but I understand that orthodox Jews wake up in the morning and thank God that they weren't born a woman!

Jim

Comment

Yes, Bruce the Brute, drunk every Friday night and beats the wife because your tea got cold ... owa, I know your type, bum!
                        Q: How many Australians does it take to change a light bulb?
                        A: None - she can cook in the dark!

(Told to me by an Australian)

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
                          I don't know how true it is, but I understand that orthodox Jews wake up in the morning and thank God that they weren't born a woman!

Jim
                          I’d think not being a woman is the least of their problems.

Comment

There’s obviously some confusion here.... (for those that know!)

Comment

Working...
                            X