X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitehouse Security Farce

https://www.grahamcluley.com/securit...ituation-room/

Harold
    The body is willing but the mind is weak.

Re: Whitehouse Security Farce

What I found even more interesting was that DT has been demanding that WH staff sign non-disclosure agreements and, that he records others during meetings. $15k pcm seems to be the going rate for the sound of silence... but there is a twist. Non-disclosure agreements with regard to government staff, apparently, cannot be legally enforced?

If I were in DT's position, I'd be getting in fresh supplies of underwear and making ready to repel boarders.
    It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Re: Whitehouse Security Farce

Originally posted by Wally View Post
      What I found even more interesting was that DT has been demanding that WH staff sign non-disclosure agreements and, that he records others during meetings. $15k pcm seems to be the going rate for the sound of silence... but there is a twist. Non-disclosure agreements with regard to government staff, apparently, cannot be legally enforced?

If I were in DT's position, I'd be getting in fresh supplies of underwear and making ready to repel boarders.
      Would that be for staff whom he takes a dislike to?

Ever read the Shardlake series? The description of the Fulford meeting of Henry VIII's Progress with the dignitaries of York is, I think, terrific history, and was taken from the York archive. They had a row of improvised loos in a field nearby, for people who were terrified at meeting Henry; and some didn't quite make it to the latrine before succumbing. DT and H VIII had a lot in common; the only difference is that during H VIII's reign, 72,000 people were said to have been executed. That's one record that DT has yet to exceed!

Comment

Working...
      X