Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Bloomin' Wildflowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomin' Wildflowers

In gay profusion everywhere!

Yesterday's walk in the Warby Ranges, beautiful Spring!
    My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
    The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
    On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Re: Bloomin' Wildflowers

So, spring has sprung down under then! Thanks for posting Mark.
    Paul
    E-M1ii, Pen-F and too many lenses
    flickr
    Portfolio Site
    Instagram

Comment

Thanks for sharing... They are lovely to look at and all for free. Cerainly make our wildlife dandtlion and buttercup etc., look a wee bit dowdy.
      It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Originally posted by pdk42 View Post
        So, spring has sprung down under then! Thanks for posting Mark.
        Originally posted by Wally View Post
        Thanks for sharing... They are lovely to look at and all for free. Cerainly make our wildlife dandtlion and buttercup etc., look a wee bit dowdy.
        Paul, Wally, Thank you. Oh I wouldn't sell yourselves short, there are few sights more breathtaking than a carpet of Bluebells in an English forest, or even a hillside of Highland Heather.
        My Flickr

Comment

Nice and colourful. At the end of a hot summer its looking a bit drab and brown over here.
          Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
          Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
          Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
          Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
          Learn something new every day

Comment

OM - Still chilly here, frosty overnight down to -1C rising to daytime max, 14C but clearly summer is on its way.
            We'll soon be baking in mid 30C to 40C, I'm one of the few here who love it.
            My Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X