Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Distraction testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Distraction testing

This also looks and feels familiar!

---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Gough View Post

That doesn't look genuine. We all know that husbands are left waiting in the ladies' underwear department.

Harold
      Not me, that's a recipe for embarrassment when I start suggesting (un)suitable items in a loud voice. Then it's usually "go and play in electronics".
      It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Originally posted by David M View Post
        ........... Then it's usually "go and play in electronics".
        There used to be a time when we could while away an hour or two in Jessops, Jacobs and other camera shops on bigger high streets, usually coming away with bottles of developer and other potions, But they've all gone now, to be replaced by endless fashion shops selling overpriced Chinese and Bangladeshi imports.

Thankfully management usually goes shopping with junior management these days so I can do something more pleasurable.
        ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
          There used to be a time when we could while away an hour or two in Jessops, Jacobs and other camera shops on bigger high streets, usually coming away with bottles of developer and other potions,
          I used to like rummaging through the drawers/boxes of lens hoods/caps. Some of the lens hoods I rescued have turned out to be very useful when I'm using some of my OM primes on 4/3. I use a short telephoto hood on the 35mm I use as a long standard.
          It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Working...
          X