Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Pre-Brexit woes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Brexit woes...

950 years later... A NewsThump item... http://newsthump.com/2016/10/16/batt...-anglo-saxons/

and the whingers are still active.

Plus a 'real' news item - As Herr Flick would say: "Very interestng." - The House of Cards http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/topst...id=mailsignout
    It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Re: Pre-Brexit woes...

What a dismal prediction by Herr Issing. He never envisaged such a c**k-up when he created the foundations for his doom scenario. The market reverberations surrounding Brexit will be like mere ripples compared to what could happen if he is right.

I wonder if I could cadge a lift on that Chinese rocket?

David
    The beauty of not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise and is not preceded by periods of anxiety

Comment

If this does hit the fan then, to coin a phrase: "Wur doomed" as Pt. Fraser would say.

On a high note, I'm pleased to say I haven't seen any placards recently telling us that - The World Ends Tomorrow.

As for the rocket trip, I doubt there would be room even for a smal one.

Comment

Herr Issing evidently didn't take account of the likelihood of politicians meddling with his creation, like they always do. "It'll all end in tears, I know it" - Eddie the shipboard computer's emergency back-up personality (Douglas Adams in The HitchHiker's Guide).
        Regards
        Richard

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X