Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Help post display change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help post display change?

If I log in using phone or tablet all new posts are bold if I log out and come back a number of the new posts are greyed out as having been read? This is now happening to all new posts and also to previously opened posts which have had a new reply. Any suggestions on how to get all new posts to show in bold when I open the forum ( I log in via Tapatalk and have not made any changes). Thanks. Ed
    Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Re: Help post display change?

I've had all manner of issues with Tapatalk, including having to re-install onto the iPad.

It also looks like there may be a backwards compatibility issue with old devices and the latest version.

All a bit annoying...
    Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Thanks at least it is not me!
      Ed

Comment

I only use Safari on my iPad and IE on my PC's and get much the same problem. This has been ongoing for several months so I don't really notice it any more.

The forum usually shows unread posts in bold but not always. If I leave it for a few minutes and return the bold type usually disappears.

(Edit: I have just returned having accidentally logged myself out and this thread was the only one with a title shown in bold. )

Maybe the bold thing is best used as a guide rather than a definitive indication of unread posts.
        ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Many thanks will just have to live with it seems it is a glitch with Tapatalk.
          Ed

Comment

Working...
          X