Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's upset you recently ?

Originally posted by Grumpy Hec View Post

Oh, and how's this for a full on Victor Meldrew inducing moment. Called in at our local Co-OP to pick up a decent bottle of brandy. They have the boxes only on display for the good stuff which are filled when you checkout. Problem was the single key, yes- SINGLE key, for the place they keep said bottles had been taken home by the person who last used it. So no brandy for me then.

Hec
    These days supermarkets seem paranoid about customers stealing from them. Mind you, I'm becoming paranoid about supermarkets stealing from me, or at least ripping me off. I'm thinking about getting a loud bleeper which I can activate everytime I spot an example of misleading pricing, blatent over-charging or sub standard goods. Trouble is, it would be going off all the time in our local Tesco!
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Hec View Post

Winter weather in winter. Shock horror

How can so much time be spent saying so little

Grrr

Oh, and how's this for a full on Victor Meldrew inducing moment. Called in at our local Co-OP to pick up a decent bottle of brandy. They have the boxes only on display for the good stuff which are filled when you checkout. Problem was the single key, yes- SINGLE key, for the place they keep said bottles had been taken home by the person who last used it. So no brandy for me then.

Finally. Is it me or is prime Ministers question time get even more puerile, pointless and unedifying than ever

Grumpy or what

cheers

Hec

Thank You ... you have saved me an ulcer
      [I].
      I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
      Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

Did the Christmas shopping today. Much better than last year, I only got hit three time by trollies.
        Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Working...
        X