Moto GP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Moto GP ?

Ok how is this race going to pan out ? Will Rossi make some BIG and DANGEROUS moves on Lorenzo ? or will LORENZO carve up Rossi ?

Who will be the winning GLADIATOR ?

How will Cal Crutchlow figure ? He is starting at the front of the grid Maybe Carl will win ? What about ???

What do YOU think ?

Who do y7ou want to win ?

Its GO GO GO
    [I].
    I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
    Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Re: Moto GP ?

25 minutes before the race starts on the TV over here. The moto2 race is on in the middle of the night and we didn't get WSB from Australia.
    It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

On the third lap I said Rossi should retire. Then he goes and gives Marquez a racing lesson.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

What a race Nice to see real racing again
        [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

Saw the better part of Moto2 and GP via liveStream. Connection was not the best and pop-up ads were disturbing - but at least I saw something
          Sure enough Bradl had to ditch his bike - but then Rossi really got the move. Seems like he is enjoying a "second spring time", not?
          I've never been a fan of Rossi (or anybody really); I still remember that I wished he should keep his helmet on as long as possible after a race, so that I don't have to see this uggly kids face - back in the day, when he was still driving 125cc etc. Then, as an all year round biker myself, I felt a kid his age should not even be allowed in the circuit. Darn long time ago ...
          Yesterday I even applauded a tiny little bit when he finally made second place. I can appreciate someones courage and tend to be more forgiving nowadays. Comes with age I guess
          I am not afraid of Tits

Comment

I was late into Motorbikes - age 50 to be precise and scared to death of them ... Rossi is my HERO AMAZING SKILL LUrve HIM ... JUST SORRY HE LEFT THE BEST GARAGE ... DUCATI
            [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

Having attended my 1st race in 1975 (showing my age now) I have seen many a champion come and go. Some have real competition others have won championships relatively easily. Rossi has proved he still has the speed and the fight, although this is just race 1.
              I think it is shame that Cal's bike is not at the same level as the full works bikes. The season looks like it could be between the top 4 bikes.

Sorry can't agree with Ducati being the best garage! They haven't enjoyed the same success in GP as WSB. The Ducati and Rossi didn't gel which is a shame as he really wanted to win on an Italian bike. History shows the best Italian garage is MV Agusta. Now there was great sound.
              Derek

www.dncphotography.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DerekC View Post
                Having attended my 1st race in 1975 (showing my age now) I have seen many a champion come and go. Some have real competition others have won championships relatively easily. Rossi has proved he still has the speed and the fight, although this is just race 1.
                I think it is shame that Cal's bike is not at the same level as the full works bikes. The season looks like it could be between the top 4 bikes.

Sorry can't agree with Ducati being the best garage! They haven't enjoyed the same success in GP as WSB. The Ducati and Rossi didn't gel which is a shame as he really wanted to win on an Italian bike. History shows the best Italian garage is MV Agusta. Now there was great sound.
                1st race in 1975 mine was in the 1960's ... YOUR YOUNG ... but I was a "Pit Baby" as my daddy "made so many engines" go faster Tony Brooks; Stirling etc .,

Foggy was AMAZING and for the Duc garage ... its sad that the Duc is now the bike Rossi wanted to be made I wish he was still in the Duc garage for MotoGP, Ital, Rossi and Duc ... as well as Audi and their Investors - Still Rossi could GO BACK to Duc

I would like to see Cal have a winning bike - maybe us Brits should all put our hands in our pockets and fund him ?

Shaky did well in SB

and YES MV is AWESOME ... but have you heard a Ducati Senna 916 ... now thats EVEN better with ARROW cans and so fast you cant take a photograph
                [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

Marquez just won the GP of the Americas with Pedrosa in second and Lorenzo third.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

YES ! what a WIN that young man rode for his life What a win
                    [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

That puts some pressure on Pedrosa :-)
                      AlistairJ

alistairj.smugmug.com

Comment

Yes AND Rossi and Lorenzo a young Whippersnapper is setting the race pace LURVE IT
                        [I].

the ONE photo album

Comment

Who impressed me most last weekend?
                          Cal Crutchlow on a non factory spec M1 Yamaha.
                          Regards Huw

Olympus equipment
                          Capture One Pro
                          My flickr

Comment

Yes, Crutchlow impressed me as well. Was Rossi in the race?

SWMBO isn't happy as she's a Pedrosa fan.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

You have to feel a bit sorry for Pedrosa, one stonking team make leaves only for another to arrive.

Crutchlow held station with Lorenzo pretty much the whole race, all be it first few laps when he got held up behind Bradl on his Honda. Very impressive considering he hadn't tested there either.
                              Regards Huw

Olympus equipment
                              Capture One Pro
                              My flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X