• Show
Clear All

• Says it all really.........

"I am a photographer"

Olympus please note!!

http://bythom.com/credo.htm

Sid

Re: Says it all really.........

Couldn't resist this.... a quote from that link taken completely out of context:-

"I do not worship my tool"

I'm glad to hear that, Thom!
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
      Couldn't resist this.... a quote from that link taken completely out of context:-

I'm glad to hear that, Thom!
      Come on John, taking a quote out of context like that is silly and just plain immature... and exactly the kind of thing I would have done too!
      GX7, EP3, 9-18, 14-45, 45-150, 20 1.7, 25 1.4, 45 1.8, FL36 & various OM glass. flickr

Comment

Interesting that you should pick that particular quote John.

I have to say that I did detect just a smidgeon of that particular trait in the responses of some OM-D E-M5 owners to David Morison's and others entirely justifiable concerns over some aspects of that camera's performance and ergonomics.

Sid

Comment

Originally posted by son of sid View Post

Interesting that you should pick that particular quote John.

I have to say that I did detect just a smidgeon of that particular trait in the responses of some OM-D E-M5 owners to David Morison's and others entirely justifiable concerns over some aspects of that camera's performance and ergonomics.

Sid
          Hehe, nicely put, Sid.
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Working...
          X