Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple vs. Samsung

Originally posted by al_kaholik View Post
    Not to turn this into a "mine is bigger than yours contest" but... Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere as I can't just nip down and snap a picture. Earl's Court ones are over 50 years old. The chap who does all the work on them reads these rolls like The Matrix
    It bears a very close resemblance the German Enigma Machine, I'm sure there is a patent infringement lurking in there somewhere ...

Meanwhile, for those with time and interest to read it, here's an interesting analysis of the Apple vs. Samsung ruling.
    http://m.gizmodo.com/5938219/why-the...ay-not-hold-up

Mark.
    My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
    The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
    On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Comment

A question on 'smartphones' - how would you describe one ?

The Ericsson T10/T18 mobile telephones (1999 - 2000) had a clip on alphanumeric keyboard, a clip on handsfree kit, and could dial numbers using voice commands such as 'ring home'.

I would suggest Ericsson and later, Sony / Ericsson did a lot of the basic work on developing the 'smartphone'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi9 View Post
        A question on 'smartphones' - how would you describe one ?
        One that deletes compromising txt messages sent by mistake by an Aussie fast bowler to his wife.
        My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
        The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
        On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
          One that deletes compromising txt messages sent by mistake by an Aussie fast bowler to his wife.
          OOOH! Do tell... Nothing like bit of scandal to brighten an otherwise boring day at the office.
          It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Working...
          X